Re-Inking Your 2000 Plus Stamp
- Push down lightly on the 2000 Plus stamp and lock side or front buttons.
- Pull out the ink pad from the stamp.
- Drop the correct amount of ink onto the pad:
For Smaller 2000 Plus stamps, drop 4-5 drops of ink onto pad.
For larger 2000 Plus stamps, drop 10 drops of ink onto pad.
- Allow the ink to fully soak into the pad.
- Place the pad back into the 2000 Plus stamp.
NOTE: if the ink pad is heavily indented by the type/image on the rubber die,
re-inking the pad will not help the quality of the impression.
In that case, we recommend purchasing a new replacement ink pad for your stamp.